About the Show
Friday 9th March 2018 Trade-only Day
Saturday 10th March 2018 Public Open Day and Show and Shine
The Trucking Industry Show in March 2018 will be the third truck show we have run in Christchurch, after the huge success of Trucking 2014 and Trucking 2016. We are delighted that TMC Trailers Ltd are once again our naming sponsor. This year the show will be run over 2 days; a Trade-only Day, Friday 9th March and the Public Open Day and huge show and shine held on the Saturday 10th March.
Companies that sell or provide services to the industry will use the opportunity to showcase their business and network with their existing customers plus meet new customers in an atmosphere that is electric.
The working trucks wheels will again be rolling towards Christchurch. Trucks from all over NZ will gather at the A & P Showgrounds in Christchurch for the Show & Shine.
It's a great family day out. Be prepared to be there all day because there is going to be so much to see. Its very hard not to get excited when you see over 400 working trucks that have been polished back to new condition.
This is your opportunity to learn more about how to share the road safely, have a go in a truck and learn about trucking careers. To meet freight demands in the future there will be more trucks on the road.
Everything that you need is delivered at some point by a truck so come along and say "Thanks".
- New venue - A&P Showgrounds Christchurch
- Exhibitor Marquee Village
- Kids Zone Activities - Mega Bouncy Truck, Doug the Digger, Giant Sandpit, Racing Trucks Course & so much more!
- Truck Rides
- Industry Celebration Dinner - TMC Trailers Ltd Venue, $65 tickets, spaces limited
- Massive Show and Shine & Prizes - over 400 Trucks at Trucking 2016. Only Gold Coin Truck Entry. Book space for your Fleet!
- Industry Working Displays
- People's Choice Truck Voting
- Large Food Court & Coffee Vans
- All show proceeds to Ronald McDonald House SI and Child Cancer Canterbury