2020 Show Advertising & Marketing Material
The show posters, Facebook posts and email signatures are available to download, using this Dropbox link.
Please like the Facebook page and share posts, find us @truckingindustryshow. Please share and promote to your customers and networks and as much as possible. If you would like different versions, formats or sizes of the content please ask, we can also supply press releases. If you have material you would like us to promote leading up to the show please send this through: Rebecca.firstname.lastname@example.org
Furniture & Flooring Hire Order Forms
We have partnered with some exhibition hire companies. You are welcome to use an alternative provider, please just let us know. Any items will be delivered straight to your stand/marquee on Wednesday 18th March during pack-in.
Exhibition Hire Services
Visit the WEBSITE to view range of products and use the following order forms:
Please send direct to: email@example.com
Power Application Form
Monstavision Screen Advertising
Show Sponsors receive complimentary advertising on the Monstavision screen that will be set up at the show over the two days. To download the specs sheet CLICK HERE and send all content direct to Chris Sutton: firstname.lastname@example.org. Make the most of this opportunity to promote your business or attractions happening on your stand.
2020 Show Book
Thanks to NZ Trucking Magazine, there will be a show book printed for the 2020 TMC Trailers Trucking Industry Show. Each exhibiting company will be listed on the event map and show sponsors will receive a full directory listing. NZ Trucking Magazine will be in touch with sponsors to collect details and offer features within the book. One will be added your exhibitor registration pack. Further copies are limited and will be available at the gate for a gold coin.
Teletrac Navman Industry Show Dinner & Awards Ceremony
The show dinner is proudly sponsored by Teletrac Navman and will be a fantastic evening of networking and celebration following the show. Tickets are $65.00 and a 10% discount applies for tables of 10.
- DATE & TIME: Saturday 21st March, 5pm – midnight
- LOCATION: Canterbury RDA Equestrian Centre, inside the Agricultural Park (same venue as the show)
- INCLUDES: Buffet meal, live music, charity auction and awards ceremony. Cash bar, beer and wine is $5.00, RTD’s are $7.00. Drink tickets can be pre-purchased.
- AWARDS CEREMONY: The UDC Show & Shine Prize-giving will now be held during the show dinner from 6pm. There will also be an awards ceremony for the 5 national competitions running alongside the event: TR Group New Zealand Truck Driving Championships, Mimico Excavator Competition, Hyundai Forklift Competition, Tyre-Technician Championships and the Liebherr Crane Competition.
- SEATING: Tables of 10 will be reserved. All other tickets are non-allocated seating.
- TICKET COLLECTION & PRE-PURCHASED DRINK TICKETS: All pre-purchased dinner and drinks tickets can be collected from the NZ Trucking Association Show Office at pack-in or during the show. These will need to be signed for upon collection, no refunds or replacements will be given for lost tickets.
If you have not yet purchased tickets please email: email@example.com
UDC Show & Shine - Saturday 21st March
Thanks to UDC Finance for sponsoring the 2020 Show & Shine. Trucks can be registered online or by downloading a 2020 Registration Form. Please encourage your networks to enter and if you are interested in donating a prize for one of the 40 categories, get in touch with Rebecca: 021 069 2841 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Friday 20th March from 5:00pm - 7:30pm - enter off Curletts Road (any early-bird drivers are welcome to attend the Friday Evening Networking Function)
- Saturday 21st March from 5:30am - 8:30am - enter off Curletts Road
Prize-giving will be held at the Teletrac Navman Industry Show Dinner & Awards Ceremony. Purchase a Show & Shine Combo Ticket: $65.00 Truck Entry and Show Dinner Ticket, CLICK HERE.
SHOW SPONSORS: You have the opportunity to add promotional material or goodies to the show & shine registration bags. We will need to receive 500 copies of this item by February 1st 2020.
Courier to: NZ Trucking Association, Level 1, 23 Islington Avenue, Waterloo Business Park, Christchurch 8042.
Friday Evening Networking Function
Thanks to NZ Trucking Magazine, we will be having a networking function following the show on Friday 20th March from 5pm - 7:30pm. This is a great opportunity to connect with other exhibitors and some of the early show & shine drivers. Drinks and a BBQ will be provided. This is complimentary and will be held outside the NZ Trucking Association Show Office marquee.
The NZ Trucking Association put a lot of passion into organising this event. All proceeds of the show are donated to charities and in 2020 we will be expanding the pool. They will include:
- Ronald McDonald House South Island
- Child Cancer Canterbury
- Riding for the Disabled Canterbury
- Westpac Rescue Helicopters
- Men’s Health Trust New Zealand
- St John New Zealand
We also support and donate to local clubs and organisations who provide volunteers to help at the show.
Pack-in & Pack-out
Please arrange any courier/freight items to arrive during pack-in hours only. There will be no security before Wednesday 18th March. We can direct couriers to deliver to your stand.
- Exhibitor pack-in: Thursday 19th March from 9am – 6pm (if you have a lot of gear to pack in you are able to use Wednesday 18th as well, please inform us)
- There will be security monitoring the event full time from Wednesday evening – Sunday morning
- Exhibitor pack-out: 9am – 3pm Sunday 22nd March
- Larger items can be removed on Monday if needed
- Entry to the Canterbury Agricultural Park is off Curletts Road
- There will be an exhibitor parking area marked out near the front
- Report to the NZ Trucking Association Show Office on arrival to collect exhibitor registration packs
- A forklift will be available for use during pack in and pack out
What's Happening at the Show
The 2020 TMC Trailers Trucking Industry Show is going to be a huge showcase for the entire industry. There are a lot of new attractions, here is a summary of the 2-day event:
FRIDAY 20th MARCH
- Industry Trade Day, free entry. You are encouraged to use this as a customer hosting day
- Careers Transport 2020 Showcase, 9am – 1pm
- TR Group New Zealand Truck Driving Championships 2020 Heats
- Exhibitor Networking Function, complimentary drinks and BBQ from 5pm-7pm
- Early-bird show & shine truck parking 5pm – 7:30pm
SATURDAY 21st MARCH
- Public Open Day, $10 Adults, Kids 18 & Under free
- UDC Show & Shine
- TR Group New Zealand Truck Driving Championships 2020 Finals
- Mimico Excavator Competition
- Hyundai Forklift Competition
- Tyre-Technician Championships
- Liebherr Crane Competition
- Teletrac Navman Industry Show Dinner & Awards Ceremony
- Mega Pacific People’s Choice & Drivers Choice Voting
- Heartland Bank Lawn & Cash Grab Money Machine
- Valvoline Kids Road Safety Truck
- Classic / Vintage Trucks Showcase, including lounge area and International Trucks’ memorabilia tent
- Kids Zone includes: New 22m bouncy truck, huge sand pit, tyre obstacle course, truck mini-golf, kids’ digger
- Working & Static Displays, including logging display, RC Haulers, Safety MAN Road Safety Truck, Fire Emergency NZ, Stark Bros, truck crash recovery trucks