The 2018 TMC Trailers Trucking Industry Show was the third Christchurch truck show organised by NZ Trucking Association and the event continues to grow bigger each time! It is now the biggest truck show in New Zealand and a perfect opportunity for trade suppliers to showcase their products and services direct to the industry, business owners, truck drivers and the next generation.
The show is run every 2 years, so don't miss your next opportunity in 2020! Date to be confirmed but register your interest below.
- Over 65 Show Sponsors and Exhibitors
- Friday Careers Showcase – 210 student participants
- Saturday Show & Shine – 290 trucks entered, Over 350 trucks on site
- 7 Teams competed in the 2018 TR Group Trucking Relay Competition
- 23,000 Visitors over the two days
- 400 Attended the 2018 Industry Show Dinner
- $20,000 raised for Ronald McDonald House SI & Child Cancer Canterbury
Register your interest below for the 2020 Trucking Industry Show - Date to be announced.